Field Service Technician
Company: PolyFoam Solutions - Concrete Lifting and Soil Sta
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Field Service TechnicianAbout You - What skills and traits does
our ideal candidate possess?
- Proactive, hands-on learner.
- Mechanically inclined and detail-oriented.
- Thrives on producing professional results.
- Leader instincts with a hustle mentality.
- Ability to interface with various channels of the company and
- Outgoing and approachable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem Solver and Troubleshooter - our ideal candidate will
work to solve actual problems, not just the result of the
- Solid communication skills.About the Position - Service
- Our service technicians are the production end of the company.
This team produces the job as sold by the sales team and to the
satisfaction of the client (commercial or residential).
-Essentially, they are responsible for the customer's satisfaction
which in turn decides if we receive a good referral or repeat
- On a daily basis, the service technician will be injecting
various forms of polyurethane resins into the soil to complete soil
stabilization tasks. These tasks could be repairing infrastructure,
lifting concrete, filling voids, and sealing leaks in seawalls and
pond dams. -Your days will not be monotonous.
- In addition to performing the job to correct specifications,
job costs must be monitored and managed to maintain optimum
profitability. This is where those "detail-oriented" skills come
- All training, technical and safety, will be provided by
- Occasional travel will be required with potential for overnight
- Professional training and development classes and conference
sponsorships are provided by the company.
- Basic Educational and Personal Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Extended learning or on the job training a plus.
- Clean driving record
- Technicians drive company vehicles to and from job sites. Poor
driving records cannot be accepted.About Us:
- 100% customer-focused projects; do the right thing all the
- We enjoy our work and we work hard; we also play hard.
- Small team with a big business operation.
- Growing territory and personnel, so management positions are a
- Incentivized based on performance.Pay: $15 - $25/hr
Keywords: PolyFoam Solutions - Concrete Lifting and Soil Sta, Salt Lake City , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Syracuse, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!