System Administrator (REMOTE)
Company: Paradigm Technology
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This remote role requires extensive familiarity with Windows,
Linux servers and frequently involves user support tasks. Expertise
with the Windows operating system and server administration to
develop and deploy servers, support day-to-day system performance,
and prevent data loss and unauthorized access is required. This
role encompasses back-end IT support for business-critical and
development-related departments and personnel. Knowledge, Skills
- Windows/Linux administration
- Good knowledge of the Windows servers (2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016,
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to apply these skills
to identify and resolve anomalies in system functionality and
- Group Policy design, configuration Active Directory/LDAP user
and group administration
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
and can manage projects of varying length
- Responsible, highly reliable, organized; able to work
individually and collaboratively with peers Job Responsibilities:
- Administer and support core Microsoft and Linux
- Install and Configure Windows Servers and Linux Server.
- Develop servers and provide support to individual users to
ensure that the system works reliably and quickly.
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining the
instances of the on-prem and cloud infrastructure services and the
- Provide technical support and guidance to users and other
- Works closely with other IT departments and vendors to answer
technical questions or resolve issues with server performance and
- Install and maintain Windows-based programs for end users and
help debug applications so that they work with Windows
- Perform System Maintenance activities like review backups,
error logs and user-reported errors and identify stable and
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes.
Develop and deploy proactive solutions and setup alerts to ensure
system usability across the organization.
- Maintain system security by noticing faults and vulnerabilities
within the server's architecture.
- Provides troubleshooting and support, including on-call
rotation, after-hours support
Keywords: Paradigm Technology, Salt Lake City , System Administrator (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!