Software Engineer, Cloud Observability - Remote
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
TigerGraph Cloud is the industry first graph database PaaS
offering with a starter kit and graph solution templates. The major
work for this position is to develop backend infrastructure for
cloud platforms. You will be joining an exciting team to make the
powerful and performant graph database engine easily accessible to
many enterprises and developers, and shape how enterprises think
about their problems and help with their solutions for different
You can watch the introduction video about TigerGraph Cloud here:
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop SaaS offerings for TigerGraph Cloud (TigerGraph as a
- Collaborate with TigerGraph core engine team to develop cloud
- Improve on the cloud service offering and provide architecture
- Debug the complex technical stack involving virtualization,
network, security, and etc.
- Assist in updating and maintaining a scalable database cloud
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical
- At least three years of development and operational experience
in cloud related technology. With a strong working knowledge in
areas such as serverless, cloud networks and security. Experience
or familiarity with at least one of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience programming with at least one of the following
server side languages: Go, Java, Python, Typescript
- A passion for problem solving and treating operations and
deployment as a software problem. Infrastructure as code tools
experience such as terraform or similar.
- Ability to debug, optimize code and automate routine
- Created or worked with monitoring, observability tools and the
associated tools ecosystems.
- Familiarity with cloud operations, experience or ability to
respond to operational issues.
- Certifications with cloud platforms.
- Built systems with serverless components.
- Hands on experience with Terraform and Datadog
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker or
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web frameworks:
Django, Flask, Express.js, Koa.js, Go-Gin or equivalent.
Keywords: TigerGraph, Salt Lake City , Software Engineer, Cloud Observability - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!