Web and Graphic Design Adjunct Faculty
Company: Davis Technical College
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The work schedule for this position will be from 6:00 pm - 9:00
pm working flexible days Monday through Thursday.Job Focus
- Provides instruction, monitors progress and advises
- Promotes job readiness and assists students in finding
- Fosters a productive learning and training environment.
- Encourages and exemplifies professionalism and good work
- Maintains and implements a classroom management plan consistent
with College policy.
- Interacts with students in an atmosphere of open
- Builds and maintains a healthy program.
- Works cooperatively within the College community.
- Actively participates as a team member.
- Performs other related duties as required.Minimum
- Certification in web and graphic design or related.
- Three (3) years of related field experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator,
Premiere, After Effects, InDesign), WordPress CMS, and foundational
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and
instill industry-related concepts and skills, critical thinking
skills, computer skills, and ability to foster a productive
- Must be able to deliver instruction in a variety of methods,
and produce instructional outcomes.
- Position may require the ability to work a flexible schedule
including periodic evening or weekend hours. May be required to
enter or teach at off-campus worksites, if applicablePREFERRED
- Additional education and experience beneficial. Prefer
Bachelor's degree in Web and Graphic Design.
- Must have proven ability to lead, including the ability to act
as an advocate for the College in all
partnerships.Process/ApplicationThe College reports all positions
to the Department of Work Force Services and posts all positions on
the website: www.davistech.edu/davis-tech-careersThe Davis
Technical College complies with all aspects of the ADA and section
504 of the Rehabilitation Act. Any applicant requiring
accommodations in the application process must contact the Human
Resource Office. Requests should be made three days prior to
need.APPLICATIONTo be considered for employment you must meet the
minimum qualifications of the position, submit an EMPLOYMENT
APPLICATION, RESUME and COVER LETTER before the closing date. All
applicants will be evaluated and ranked on the basis of relevant
experience as stated therein. Highest ranking applicants may be
invited for a personal interview. Apply online at:HR OfficeDavis
Technical College550 E 300 SKaysville, UT
84037www.davistech.edu/davis-tech-careersEOEJob Type: Part-timePay:
$20.06 - $31.00 per hourSchedule:
- Evening shiftWork Location: In person
Keywords: Davis Technical College, Salt Lake City , Web and Graphic Design Adjunct Faculty, IT / Software / Systems , Kaysville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...