Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian RaffleAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit
about us:Our client, an international law firm is looking for a new
Corporate Paralegal!Why join us?Medical DentalVision401K
LTD/STDLifeJob DetailsIn this role, you will:
- Provide day to day paralegal support to Partners and
- Maintain corporate records and stock and option administration
Capshare/Shareworks/Carta equity management.
- Coordinate Blue Sky qualifications for public and private
offerings, including preparation and filing of documents,
communication with securities examiners and participation in the
resolution of issues.
- Assist in preparing preliminary draft of operative documents
relating to offerings.
- Prepare drafts of various agreements, certificates and closing
- Prepare corporate organizational and operational
documents.Research relating to Securities, Blue Sky and corporate
- Assemble closing documents/binders for corporate
- Perform corporate entity searches.
- Assemble and maintain corporate books.
- Draft and file documents for corporate formations and
- Setup and monitor corporate extranets.
- Assist in the due diligence reviews.
- General corporate client maintenance, including maintaining
corporate records, stock and option administration.
- May be requested to perform other duties not listed aboveWhat
we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or completion of a paralegal program and/or
similar work experience.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the corporate and/or
Blue Sky procedures including, but not limited to, document
analysis, legal concepts and strategies, factual and legal
research, and preparation of drafts of original closing documents
and materials and responses to comments from state agencies
relating to filings.
- Ability to recognize and respond to problem areas with
corporate and/or Blue Sky filings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and initiative.
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Excel
spreadsheets, document handling, Capshare, Carta, Shareworks,
Box.com and DocuSign experience.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Salt Lake City , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!