Company: Nerd Alert
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Seeking a detail oriented individual that thrives in a
fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing technology industry.
Seeking a full-time Legal Assistant to support general council,
hours can vary depending on needs for the project. -This position
would require some occasional local commuting and would also have
some remote opportunity. -
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, resourceful, great
time management, organized, great attention to detail, excellent
written and verbal communication skills, completes tasks promptly
and with accuracy, and has the ability to work under pressure for
deadlines.This candidate must be tech savvy with the ability to do
research to stay a head of the industry trends.
Previous experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant is not
required but is highly preferred.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must type at least 70+ words per minute
- Needs to have intermediate experience with Powerpoint, excel
- Meeting notes, scheduling, typing letters and legal
- Keeping cases organized by establishing and organizing
- Analyzing discovery and creating grids
- Inputting information into file database and ticket management
Compensation would depend on applicable experience
Keywords: Nerd Alert, Salt Lake City , Legal Assistant, Legal , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!