Company: Utah Transit Authority
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Utah Transit AuthorityJob Summary
Provides paralegal support as directed by Records Manager. Assists
with paralegal support to Legal Services provided by the Attorney
Generals Office and other legal support as directed by the Records
- Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience in a legal
- One year experience in legal office as paralegal or legal
- Areas of Law: Contract, Government, Tax, Insurance, Employment,
Corporate, Relevant federal and state law, Regulatory
- Personal Computer
- MS Office Intermediate level
- Work without direction
- Exercise judgment and make decisions
- Establish efficient working relationships with all functional
areas of the company
- Recognize and understand key issues
- Quickly become familiar with UTA policies and procedures and
This job requires regular and predictable attendance.
- OR -
An equivalent combination or relevant education and experience.
Pay Rate: $26.202 per hour
UTAs benefits package for full-time administrative employees
- Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term
disability insurance (eligible after 30 days of employment), with
Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- Health and Wellness Clinics for on-site medical care at no cost
to employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- 22 days of accrued paid time off (13 vacation days and 9 sick
days), which increases with tenure at UTA
- 10 paid holidays and two paid (2) floating holidays per
- Retirement options - Pension Plan with 5-year vesting schedule
and 457 Contribution Plan, available for immediate contributions
and company matching.
- Generous tuition reimbursement for higher education, available
for both bachelors and masters degree.
- Training, development, and career advancement
- Paid parental leave for birth, adoption, and child placement
(after 12 months of employment).
- Free transit passes for employee, spouse, and dependent
- Employee assistance program includes counseling, legal
services, financial planning, etc.
- UTA Well a comprehensive wellness program designed to support
employees and dependents in their health and wellness
- Free on-site fitness facilities and discounted membership to
Keywords: Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City , Paralegal, Legal , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!