Sr. Applications Administrator (Salesforce.com)
Company: HealthEquity, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2020
We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference We are looking for a passionate Sr.
Applications Administrator (Salesforce.com) to join our team in
Draper, UT or Tempe, AZ. You will be responsible for the design,
configuration and administration of the Salesforce.com CRM solution
in support the company's Sales and Client Relationship Management
Teams. Working collaboratively across internal departments and
stakeholders such as Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Claims,
Relationship Management and Client Services. You will develop,
configure and support critical business processes and solutions in
the Saleforce.com CRM application infrastructure. You will be part
of our Enterprise Applications Salesforce.com administrative team
with overarching responsibility for planning, development and
maintenance of the Salesforce.com solutions architecture across the
Enterprise. What you'll be doing
- Work collaboratively with internal departments in the planning
and analysis of business systems requirements, system changes or
- Responsible for administration and support of Salesforce.com
and associated technologies, specifically CRM, CPQ and Workflow
Management. This includes troubleshooting system issues,
participating in system upgrades, developing validation rules,
workflows, documenting processes, and providing technical support
- Configuration and support of the Apttus CPQ module.
- Develops and delivers, initial and on-going, power user
training in relation to new functionality, configuration or
- Supports the adoption, development and usage of the application
throughout the organization.
- Maintains a high level of awareness of and enthusiasm, stays
abreast of new features and updates as they are released.
- As identified by business requirements, this position is
responsible to design, create, edit and maintain complex reports
and dashboards for both end user reporting and system audits (data
quality, usage, etc.).
- Receives, analyzes and evaluates change requests from user
departments to determine cross-application impacts (contacts,
accounts, etc.). What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Management Information
Systems or a closely related field of study.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM implementation and
administration required, specifically the Lead to Close process and
the configuration and implementation of an enterprise CPQ product
such as Apttus.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com Lightning highly
- The ability to effectively assist with the management of
process improvement and business tool development projects as
normally obtained through 4+ years of experience in project
management and/or system administration.
- com Administrator certification required.
- Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator certification highly
- Excellent verbal communication skills and technical writing
skills, presentation/facilitation skills and strong interpersonal
skills are required to perform the functions as described. A proven
ability to present information, effectively interact with others
and work effectively with diverse personalities is essential.
- Work collaboratively across business units with diverse work
styles to develop business requirements for systems applications is
- Work in a small team environment, where every team member
contributes in the identification of system requirements and works
toward meeting deliverables and deadlines.
- Develop and implement actionable work plans to meet
organizational needs is necessary.
- Plan and manage one's own time, while working on multiple tasks
and projects is critical.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle
multiple tasks/priorities and the ability to work under strict,
specific production timelines are required.
- Good organizational skills and a strict attention to detail are
- Must have hands on experience with the Apttus CPQ product in
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
- Knowledge of flexible spending accounts, health savings
accounts, and commuter benefits is preferred.
- Certifications in Salesforce.com administration and advanced
Salesforce.com configuration preferred. Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) match
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Ongoing education
- Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Purple with Purpose (paid volunteer time off)
- HSA contribution and match
- On site Lunch and Learns
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) education Why work for
HealthEquityHealthEquity has a vision that by 2030 we will make
HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are
passionate about providing a solution that allows American families
to connect health and wealth and build health savings for life.
Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery,
our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their
healthcare dollars. We firmly believe that our team members drive
the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who
enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full
potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person
is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture
drives a remarkable experience. Our advice to youHealthEquity is
fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to
our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service,
ambition, fun--- we want to speak with you! We believe that your
personality is as important as your experience and qualifications
so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic,
be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for
training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of
employment for all qualified applicants and employees.
HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without
regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring -
under federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: HealthEquity, Inc., Salt Lake City , Sr. Applications Administrator (Salesforce.com), Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!