Admin Functional Support 4
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Strategic Deterrent Systems Division
is seeking a Functional Administrator to assist the Dedicated
Hiring Team (DHT).
This position will be located in Roy, UT.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Support an experienced and diverse team responsible for hiring
- Coordinate with JIEF requesters across the organization to
ensure candidate on boarding is set.
- Facilitate distribution of the onboarding checklist; audit to
ensure managers are aware of talent and prepared.
- Support BOSS entries and clean-up as directed by the DHT
- Process computer orders to maintain the appropriate stock for
- Support the hiring process, as needed
- Assist hiring managers with Talent Acquisition as
- Attend staffing meetings, pull data, prepares charts, affirms
status, projects status and go forward plan.
- Nurture and foster a diverse and inclusive environment As a
full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are
eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule
allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday
to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD Secret Clearance and Special
- High school Diploma and 6 years' experience as administrative
assistant including supporting leadership
- Excellent communications skills including presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills in Excel, advanced experience
creating Pivot tables, V-Look ups, as well as creating PowerPoint
- Detail and team orriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency and accountability;
taking ownership of tasks and strategic direction These
Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active in-scope DoD Secret Clearance, reviewed within the last
- Practicle experience supporting and communicating with all
level of leadership Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and
retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete
EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Salt Lake City , Admin Functional Support 4, Other , Roy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!