Sr. Principal Contract Administrator
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile
products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has
opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space
exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting
multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a
culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining
Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and
protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the
future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Contract Administrator
4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position
will be located in Roy UT and support the Ground Based Strategic
Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program
The successful candidate will possess leadership qualities and be
able to provide responsible advice and counsel on a wide range of
contractual and business issues under moderate supervision and
perform in all matters involving the interpretation and application
of company contracting policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Assisting senior staff members to manage defense contracts,
working new business proposals, and performing contract
- Working closely with program office staff and other disciplines
to accomplish program and company goals.
- Exhibiting strong communications with internal and external
- Interpreting and applying Federal Acquisition Regulations
(FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) Supplement,
and other federal agency regulations.
- Working with various Government and prime contractor
- Working with various Government agencies including the Defense
Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and the Defense Contract Audit
- Managing internal and external audits relating to contract
- Understanding assigned contract scope and terms to identify and
manage changes to the contract baseline.
- Conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract
administration, and customer contact activities to provide for
proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with
company policies, legal requirements, and customer
- Resolving a wide range of issues demonstrating good judgment in
selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Leading project teams to achieve milestones and
- Working on complex problems with diverse scope where analysis
of data requires thoughtful evaluation and resolution. As a
full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are
eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts This position's standard work schedule is a
9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day
Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
- Bachelor's Degree in Contract Administration or related area
with 9+ years of combined experience in Contracts - OR - a Master's
degree with 7+ years of related professional experience.
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking, and innovative
behaviors in past projects, roles, or experiences.
- Knowledge and understanding of pricing principles and FAR/DFARS
as well as associated Federal Contracting regulations.
- Experience with proposal strategy, contract formation and
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication
- Active Secret level security clearance with the ability to
obtain a Top Secret security clearance. US Citizenship is a
prerequisite. Preferred Qualifications:
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance. Northrop Grumman is
committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud
to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected
class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,
please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is
required for most positions. Associated topics: attorney corporate,
company, corporate, corporate attorney, internal, legal, legal
affairs, legal department, llp, market
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Salt Lake City , Sr. Principal Contract Administrator, Other , Roy, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!