Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Drives and directs the performance and behaviors of his or her
team. The Team Leader develops, creates, maintains an environment
of open communication, and leads by example. Forges solid
relationships and empowers team members, laying the foundation for
a high performing team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach and develop team members in all aspects of performance
including, but not limited to metrics and behaviors.
- Draft and conduct performance evaluations, may assist in the
employment decision, sets performance goals and objectives.
- Manage employee issues regarding attendance, performance,
conduct, and delivers appropriate corrective action as needed.
- Communicate policy updates and company information through team
meetings, huddles and one-on-one development sessions.
- Documents all coaching/development sessions, utilizing
designated tools, in a timely manner.
- Interacts with cross-functional support groups in order to
manage the day-to-day operations.
- Additional daily administrative duties (e.g., time card
administration, payroll, etc.) as required. The list of
responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to
include other duties or responsibilities, as needed. Qualifications
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills used to effectively
develop all employees; influence and change individual behavior and
assist employees achieve a high level of success and
- Proven leadership skills to effectively develop, lead, inspire
and motivate a high performing team.
- Effective problem solving/process improvement skills used to
identify and resolve day-to-day operation and employee relations
- Ability to think analytically to identify qualitative or
quantitative trends and take appropriate actions.
- Detail orientation, organizational, prioritization and time
management skills; experience building daily/weekly structure in
- Takes a proactive role in bring about change, applying new ways
to develop the business through improved management of people and
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business and performance requirements.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of
employees and management to maximize performance, creativity,
problem solving, and results.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required,
bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year management or supervisory experience preferred.
#IND-FS Primary Location : United States-Utah-Salt Lake City Work
Locations : Salt Lake City-Payer Job Organization : HPHS - Onshore
Operations Job Posting : Apr 2, 2021, 5:03:22 PM We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment, without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, genetic factors, veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Firstsource is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to
job applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying
for employment and need assistance or an accommodation in the
application process due to a disability, please contact us by email
or phone 502-499-0855. firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Salt Lake City , Team Lead, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!