Quality Control Inspector
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking a--Quality Control Inspector for a
client in Ogden UTChampions Quality and Continuous Improvement with
a specific focus on manufacturing processes and product acceptance
thorough inspection and analysis of raw, in-process, and finished
materials ensuring that product conforms to Company, Customer, and
other governing standards, driving continuous improvement
activities when processes or products are found to be
non-conforming or inadequate.Essential Functions
- Reads blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to
determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures,
adjustment methods, certification processes, formulas, or measuring
- Measures dimensions of products to verify conformance to
specifications using measuring instruments such as tape measures,
calipers, gauges, or micrometers; verifies the accuracy of test and
inspection equipment or processes; reports conditions requiring
corrective action and recommends necessary corrective actions based
- Conducts tests and inspections of products or processes to
evaluate quality or performance conforms to specifications.
- Generates certificates of conformance, inspection reports, and
special inspection documentation.
- Verifies Quality documentation is completed per drawing, work
order, and special order requirements.
- Prepares and submits quality assurance documentation packages
in accordance with a customer or standard requirements.
- Records test data and apply it to statistical quality control
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into a
database for analysis.
- Participates in review teams to reduce scrap and defects.
- Recommends revisions and updates for standard operating
procedures and work instructions as needed. Writes new operating
procedures or work instructions as assigned.
- Performs periodic product or process audits per standard
- Trains other employees on methods and instructions to prevent
- Works individually and as a team of Quality Champions reporting
to the Quality Manager to develop, implement, and sustain quality
and continuous improvements throughout operations.Additional
- Required to cross-train and demonstrate competency in all
aspects of the Quality Champion essential job functions within a
reasonable amount of time in order to rotate through any area of
operations as needed by department demand.
- May perform special projects on analytical and instrument
problem solving including instrument and process validation;
inspection or testing in support of department needs, failure
analysis, or product qualification.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships;
training and teaching others.
- Maintenance of a clean and orderly work area free of excess
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or
safety policies, procedures, programs, and
- One year certificate from college or technical school with one
to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience in a similar industry.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications, in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
presentation software including but not limited to Word, Excel, and
- Requires working knowledge of JDE or similar system and
standard manufacturing processes.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, proportions, and
decimals. Ability and understanding of various measuring devices in
meeting drawing dimensions and specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints,
work orders, work instructions, diagrams, safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Good verbal
and written communication skills.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in following
through, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.Apply today
firstname.lastname@example.orgWhy Kelly--?You're looking to keep your
career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just
that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Salt Lake City , Quality Control Inspector, Other , Clearfield, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!