Escalation Desk Specialist
Company: Apria Healthcare
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Summary This position is responsible for supporting the
internal CS teams, providing floor support on processes and
procedures as well as customer escalations. Duties include
processing escalated orders to completion, providing floor support
for Inbound CS and CQ agents, taking supervisor calls and all other
customer escalations. Responsible for researching and resolving
PCCR's related to Customer Service.
- Provides floor support for CS inbound/ CQ team members
- Handle supervisor/escalated calls from CS/CQ
- Process urgent orders to completion
- Research and respond to PCCR complaints
- Handle complex processing issues
- Review call recordings and respond to complaints about
- Complete ENF and provide feedback to supervisors
- Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas,
policies and procedures and "best practices."
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least 2 years related experience is required. PHYSICAL
DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be considered by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- This position is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The position is regularly required to sit, and occasionally
stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The position constantly uses hands to finger, handle, or feel
- The position must regularly lift and/or move up to 10
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to
adjust focus. EEO Statement As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare
is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal
access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age,
color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic
information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria
Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a)
and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or
disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Keywords: Apria Healthcare, Salt Lake City , Escalation Desk Specialist, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!