GOOD PROJECT MANAGERS NEED NOT APPLY. We only want GREAT
If you want to be a big part of a small team . . .
If you love a challenge
If you can find creative solutions to problems
If you own your actions
If you believe in only delivering a quality product . . .
If you thrive on the satisfaction that comes from a job done
If you love your work and it shows
If you know how to wow clients with better-then-expected service
. . .
If you want to practice and advance your skills
If you want to be recognized and appreciated for being
If you want to work with people who love their jobs and who look
forward to coming to work
then you should contact us!
As a Project Manager for our award-winning company, you will be
an essential part of our team. Our mission is to continue raising
the standard for residential home building and remodeling in the
Salt Lake City and surrounding area. We do everything to the best
of our abilities, and our clients love us for it.
Our projects range from kitchens and baths to whole-house
remodels, to room additions and custom homes. We work with some of
the areas top architects and designers on beautiful, high-end,
custom projects. Our office is in Salt Lake City and we work all
over the valley and surrounding areas.
Were looking for solid project managers who are:
- Experienced in residential custom home building and
remodeling a minimum of five years experience. Sorry, but
commercial construction or work for a production builder does not
- Able to read plans and create materials takeoffs.
- Responsible for their own actions. We acknowledge our mistakes
and dont try to hide them or blame others.
- Even-keel and have a positive attitude.
- Respectful, reliable, friendly, and cooperative.
- Knowledgeable about the fundamentals of all trades within the
residential construction industry.
- On time and ready to work
- Able to proactively develop creative solutions to problems and
challenges. You should not bring your supervisor a problem without
a proposed solution.
- Have basic collection of hand and power tools. Our project
managers arent required to self-perform work very often, but they
need to be able to if circumstances require it.
- Have presentable truck or van.
- Clean DMV and criminal record.
- Speak fluent English. Spanish language skills a plus.
- Pass drug tests.
-$75,000 base salary
-$10,000 to $25,000 average performance bonuses
-Company uniform shirts
Because we are a small team, we are very particular about who we
hire. New additions must be a good fit in both skill and attitude.
We want superstars!
If you feel you are a good fit for the position, please submit
your resume and a minimum of three references with phone
numbers to the email address shown in this ad. RESPONDENTS
WHO DO NOT PROVIDE REFERENCES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are eager to hear from you!