Demo Coordinator - Beauty
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Demo Coordinator is a challenging, dynamic, position based
at our U.S. Service Operations facility in Salt Lake City, UT.
Lumenis maintains a pool of demo systems and accessories to support
Sales and Marketing events throughout the United States. The Demo
Coordinator plays a primary role of managing the Scheduling,
Availability, and the Logistics required to move demo Medical Laser
Devices to required locations, on-time. This role requires
excellent communication and critical thinking skills to coordinate
with Lumenis Sales, Service, Customers, and third party logistics
companies. The performance leading to successful demo events is
highly visible and critical to Lumenis Sales Efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exercises sound judgment and independent decision making to
execute the demo process Nationwide for Lumenis Americas'
multimillion dollar demo inventory.
- The Demo Coordinator has full ownership to plan, direct, and
coordinate the storage and distribution of all demo units and
- Responsible to collaborate with and provide guidance and
communication to sales / field engineers / customer support, and
third party logistics companies to ensure on time, cost-effective
delivery, installation, and de-installation of equipment at
- Generates routine and custom reports to measure Key Performance
Indicators including Device Quality, Availability, On-time
performance, Cost, and others as necessary to provide visibility
and guidance to maximize program performance.
- Coordinates, schedules and dispatches field service engineers
- Exercises discretion to manage resources to ensure availability
and on time delivery.
- Collaborates with Trade Show Manager and Marketing Teams to
facilitate Demo product availability and allocation for trade show
- Monitors and Plans Accessory and consumable demo product
inventory and requirements.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain partners to plan for availability
of Service materials, accessories, and consumables in the US
Regional Distribution Center, RDC..
- Other assigned duties as needed
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Post HS Education, Associate or Bachelor Degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service, product
fulfillment, logistics, or inventory management environment
preferred; experience in Medical Device Event and Trade Show
planning is a plus.
- Working knowledge with SAP and Salesforce.com
- Experience with MS Office tools to produce reports, perform
spreadsheet analysis, create metrics, produce professional
communications and presentations.
- Project management skills
Behaviors and Abilities Required:
- Ability to prioritize activity and perform in a fast-paced,
- Ability to work independently while exercising sound judgment,
flexibility and responsiveness.
- Creative and Proactive problem solver
- Highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Engaging, confident communication style
Salary is $22/hr - $25/hr based on experience.
The job description outlined above reflects general details as
necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level
of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be
construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Individuals may be asked to perform duties other than those
mentioned above in order to cover absences or relief in the
appropriate department to equalize peak work periods or otherwise
balance the workload.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability,
gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Keywords: Lumenis, Salt Lake City , Demo Coordinator - Beauty, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!