Certified Nurse's Aide-Sign On Bonus!
Company: Harmony Home Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
"Making a difference: It's what I do."
Harmony believes in making a difference in the lives of those we
come into contact with, every single day.
Family owned and growing since 1996 with over 450 employees
across two states. Harmony is an industry leader in the communities
we serve. We are looking for individuals who share and uphold our
values including: compassion, quality, teamwork, honesty, trust,
innovation, and enthusiasm. Partnering with Harmony provides you
with access to over 20 years of industry knowledge and experience
in Home Care and Hospice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities *
The home health aide is member of the home care team who works
under the supervision of a registered nurse or therapist and
performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the
patient's needs. The home health aide is responsible for observing
patients, reporting these observations and documenting observations
and care performed.
- Appropriately assists clients with personal care activities in
accordance with the personal care plan including:
- Baths (tub, shower, bed bath)
- Post-mortem Care
- Ostomy Care
- Catheter Care
- Perineal Care, Incontinent Care, Bowel Care
- Assist patient with range of motion exercises
- Assistance with ambulation
- Dressing and undressing activities
- Transferring (bed to chair, to wheelchair, to tub, to shower,
- Elimination needs (bedpan, commode, toilet)
- Grooming (shampoo, dry and comb hair, shave, cleaning & filing
- Oral care, denture care, skin care, foot care
- Appropriately assists with household tasks directly essential
to the client's health and in accordance with the personal care
- Preparation and set up of nutritious meals
- Assisting in feeding client as directed
- Light housekeeping of client's immediate environment
- Change linen, make bed
- Laundry of client's clothing and bedding
- Accurately measures and record temperatures, pulse, respiration
and blood pressure when ordered (within the training limitations of
- Demonstrates appropriate and safe knowledge/use of equipment
(Hoyer lifts, side rails, wheelchairs, oxygen, etc.) within
- Performs range of motion and other simple procedures as an
extension of therapy service as ordered (within training
- Accurately and thoroughly documents service provided in
accordance with agency policy and the personal plan of care on day
services are rendered.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of training/testing of certification/registration to
meet or exceed that required by state regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document
care given in English.
- Have a reliable means of transportation; maintain auto
insurance and driver's license.
- Current CPR card, drivers license, auto insurance and TB test
to be kept on file.
- A criminal background check and Drug Screen must be performed
Harmony Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Harmony Home Health, Salt Lake City , Certified Nurse's Aide-Sign On Bonus!, Other , Tooele, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!