Client Response Services Agent
Company: SGA Inc.
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is
searching for an Client Response Services Agentfor
a Contract assignment with one of our premier
Financial Services clients in Salt Lake
Our Clients build solutions to the most complex
problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form
the core of our key businesses and enable a high number of large
transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access
to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points
each day to inform clients of firm-wide market insights and
strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the
forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and
make significant contributions to the field.
- Address end user queries and issues via phone,
e-mail and chat support.
- Provide world class quality of service to end
users throughout the resolution process.
- Engage engineering teams and product owners to
assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform 'cradle to grave' ownership of all
issues reported to the helpdesk by providing timely updates to end
users and by constantly following up with escalation teams until
the issue is resolved.
- Demonstrate excellent ticket hygiene by
selecting appropriate product categories, keeping detailed ticket
notes, managing ticket backlog, etc.
- Maintain effective documentation by regularly
reviewing and updating knowledgebase content.
- Take a proactive approach in analyzing current
practices to identify areas for improvement and make suggestions
for more efficient and strategic solutions.
- Be willing to learn and develop subject matter
expertise in the systems and products we support, such as Messaging
(Exchange, Lync, Proofpoint), SharePoint, Mac, Unix, Voice, Mobile
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years of experience working in the
technical support field in an enterprise environment, preferably
with phone support experience.
- Sound technical knowledge, troubleshooting
skills and support experience with the following:
- Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 7,
- Networking, LAN , WAN, corporate enterprise
domain infrastructure environment
- Windows desktop and server operating
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Outlook
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Office
products such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Basic conceptual knowledge of
- Ability to perform Mobile OS (iOS/Android)
- Team player mentality, collaborative,
self-learner and self-motivated.
- Good understanding of English and good
communication skills are a must.
- Strong customer service skills and focus on
ownership throughout the resolution process.
- Flexibility to occasionally work any 24x7 shift
to accommodate BCP or other business impacting
- For our Asia language support team, hours of
operation would match with region of support based on language
- College degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience working in the
technical support field in an enterprise
- Exposure to a global multi-cultural
- For our Asia language support, strong verbal and
email/chat proficiency in Japanese, Mandarin or
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft
Exchange in an enterprise environment.
- Advanced proficiency supporting Microsoft
Outlook and other Microsoft Office products.
- Experience supporting Microsoft
- Experience supporting Macs and
- Proficiency in Unix command
- Experience supporting voice infrastructure such
as Cisco Call Manager, Avaya PBX, Avaya Meeting Exchange, or other
enterprise voice systems (less common: BT or IPC turret phone
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise
(WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national
client base for both permanent placement and consulting
opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of
benefit options including but not limited to health & dental
insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA
accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We
are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government
roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to
apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government
entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire
about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate
for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO
employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our
available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit
us online at .
Keywords: SGA Inc., Salt Lake City , Client Response Services Agent, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!