Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who are you:
The Project Manager will be part of NICEs Customer Engagement
Analytics (CEA) Services organization, responsible for leading and
managing complex customer facing and internal projects through the
entire project lifecycle. CEAs project delivery methodology
emphasizes the customer experience and satisfaction while focusing
on high quality and timely delivery.
This role demands effective communication with customers and
internal stakeholders across multiple concurrent projects. Project
Managers must be highly organized, articulate, detail-orientated,
and able to lead effectively.
What you will do:
- Lead and manage multiple complex customer facing software
delivery projects from initiation through closure.
- Take full ownership and accountability for project planning,
resource management, scope and budget management to deliver
profitable projects on time.
- Manage project scope, schedule, risks and issues to ensure
smooth delivery of projects.
- Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all
stakeholders with an emphasis on customer satisfaction - Act as the
primary point of contact for customers and partners.
- Provide regular updates on internal project management IT
systems, use of project management tools and manage project related
revenue together with revenue recognition forecast.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery -
Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to
the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project
delivery/management processes and tools.
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical product and client-specific
What you bring to the table:
- 2-6 years of experience managing complex cross-functional
projects using established project management disciplines and
- Must have customer-management experience with focus on
stakeholder management across a variety of organizational
- Ability to build and forge strong relationships with customer
team members while understanding their business objectives and
acting in a consultative role.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects of varied
complexity utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple
- Presentation skills Able to prepare and present projects in a
comprehensive way (status, open issues, risks, delay, defects
reporting) to a variety of stakeholders.
- Self-sufficient capable of driving customers and internal
resources through risks, issues, challenges and delays with minimal
What differentiates you as the best:
- PMP certification
- CSM certification
- A bachelors degree or greater from an accredited
- Knowledge of call center and telephony infrastructure and/or
- Experience managing telecom integrations projects
- Creative problem solving ability and comfort with
Physical Demands: Overnight travel by car or plane may be
required (post-COVID clearances) and the ability and willingness to
travel up to 10%, including internationally to North American and
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our
business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in
differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture
starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your
diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your
unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and
experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and
inclusive, so be your best you.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to
apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the
qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority
is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested
in this position we encourage you to apply even if you dont believe
you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer,
Keywords: NICE, Salt Lake City , Project Manager, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!