Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Shift - 1st M-F 9am-5:30pm
Will be operating MHE
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse
functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on
incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the
delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for
safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the
completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound
shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
SHIPPING and RECEIVING
1. Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and
gathers and maintains all data and records relative to
2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase
order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all
documents including receiving paperwork are filed
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and
paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing
shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse
operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse
6. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
7. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated
holding area for expedited handling.
8. Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product
category for verification and stocking activities.
9. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy
of incoming merchandise.
10. Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain
catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be
picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
11. Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct
number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
12. Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to
transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and
ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
13. Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and
repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
14. Maintains warehouse equipment by noting and reporting any
damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station
at the end of shift.
15. Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the
Keywords: Cortech, Salt Lake City , WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR****, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!