Sign on bonus $200.00
Now hiring part time or PRN
- Downtown Salt Lake City PRN
- Murray PRN
Join an amazing team with a culture of caring and
We are dedicated to a great cause and making a
difference in our community.
Seeking an experienced client advocates in our
Blomquist Hale Solutions is celebrating 32 years in
We provide solutions for employers and their employees and
families who may be experiencing any life distressing issue.
- Do you connect with people quickly?
- Do you bring an upbeat energized personality with you to
- Are you comfortable with the phone and computer ?
- Great job for a social, f riendly, outgoing personality
This job is in person at our office. Greeting and welcoming
1. Schedule, confirm, adjusttherapist appointments.
2. Triage calls andgreet clients
3. Provide professional office support in a variety of clerical
4. Embrace the values of our organization and create a positive
atmosphere for clients and staff.
5. Remaining calm, professional, friendly, and deliver hope
during client contact
6. Positively interactwith therapist staff and assistwith crisis
7. Be a leading example of professionalism and outstanding
- Genuine Caring
- Responsive Service
- Earn Trust
- Supportive Environment
- Future Driven
COVID precautions - We take care of our staff and
clients following CDC and local government guidance.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Two years or more of professional administrative
3. Excellent verbal and written command of the English
language*Spanish is helpful paid a higher rate
4. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
5.. Spanish speaking is a plus
6. Ability to work independently and/or in a team
7. Retain integrity
8. Self motivation
This position is a "Team" role.
Part and PRN positions open
Flexible and cover a variety of shifts when YOU are
CALL TODAY! Ask for Rachel Farrington
SEND RESUME TODAY!
Office is open:
Monday 8:00am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00am - 3:00 pm
Must pass a drug and backround test
Equal Opportunity Employer
Must be able to life 50 pounds.
Must be able to stand, sit, stoop, read, speak English, use
phone and computer together.
Join a trusted company who set the standards high in Utah. Use
your craft with meaningful purpose with a responsive clientelle.
Impact business cultures, individuals, families and communities. We
care, listen, recognize good work and integrate resources bringing
positive experiences and outcomes. Plus we are a fun team!