Company: Finicity, a Mastercard Company
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Were searching for an experienced technical writer to join our
team and help take our client-focused services to new heights. As
an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly
technical field, such as software development, computer science, or
engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex
information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to
help people understand things that are hard to understand.
What You'll Do
What you'll need to be successful:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational
- Create client facing documentation for Finicity API products,
as part of creating a top notch developer experience.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to
translate complex product information into simple, polished, and
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target
audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content,
working closely with various departments to understand project
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to
develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical
specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all
documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best
solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture
templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow
for easy data migration.
Please note that this role either does not qualify for sponsorship
or Finicity has opted not to sponsor individuals who require
- Bachelors degree in relevant technical field.
- 2-4 years industry experience as an effective technical
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural
materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen
eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to document an API, with an
eye for optimizing how a developer would interact with the
Finicity, a Mastercard company, helps individuals,
families, and organizations make smarter financial decisions
through safe and secure access to fast, high-quality data. Our
trusted and proven open banking platform empowers consumers to
easily connect their financial data to the apps they choose,
transforming the way we experience money for everything from
budgeting and payments to investing and lending. Through
market-leading data connections, Finicity partners with influential
financial institutions and disruptive fintech providers alike to
give consumers a leg up in a complicated financial world, helping
to improve financial literacy, expand financial inclusion, and
ultimately lead to better outcomes. Finicity is headquartered in
Salt Lake City, Utah.
Finicity provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Finicity, a Mastercard Company, Salt Lake City , Technical Writer, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!