Company: AUTOSAVVY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LLC
Location: Woods Cross
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AutoSavvy We are the fastest growing independent
dealership. We have just opened our 11th dealership with additional
locations already under contract and growing. We are a company who
is challenging the business as usual mentality of the auto
industry. We share your drive, we're committed to providing you
with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far
as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an
entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal
standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have
endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong
interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong,
rapidly growing organization. This isn't a pit stop job. It's a
career and we have a strong culture of promoting from within.
Job Duties & Responsibilities: This position will be
- Reconciling and maintaining accounting schedules receivables
and payables reconciliations.
- Posting all sold deals into the Companys general ledger.
- Maintaining accounting and vendors records and files.
- Appling principles of accounting to analyze financial
information of the organization is crucial in this role.
- Providing additional support to the accounting team.
- Assisting in the month and year end closing processes.
- Additional duties as requested.
Skills & Requirements
- Adaptability to changes in work requirements or project
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a demanding
- Must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with
strong communication, planning, organization and customer service
- Must have attention to detail and problem solving
- Thirst for career development and continuous learning.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field is
- Accounting software and intermediate excel skills experience
- CDK knowledge or dealership accounting experience
- Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers
during peak times.
- Enjoy a 5-day week with Saturdays and Sundays always off.
- $40,000 - $45,000 annually
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement with matching opportunity
- Paid holidays
- One of the best PTO policies in the industry
Physical Requirements: The physical demands
described within are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job
position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of
lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent
stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to
type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or
on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
- And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right
person for the job, we seek out the right person for AutoSavvy.
Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and
grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
- Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our
background and drug screening process. AutoSavvy is a drug-free,
Disclaimer: The above description has been designed to indicate
the general nature of work performed within this position and may
change as circumstances and opportunities change.
Keywords: AUTOSAVVY MANAGEMENT COMPANY LLC, Salt Lake City , Bookkeeper, Other , Woods Cross, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!