Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RealSource Management is seeking a Marketing Specialist to
support its growing residential portfolio. Working as a part of the
Marketing Department under the strategic direction of the Vice
President of Marketing, the individual will be responsible for the
daily development and execution of marketing programs.
The Marketing Specialist will partner with team members to
ensure marketing efforts align with overall business strategies.
This person will demonstrate a strong passion for driving company
results and reputation. They must be team-oriented and
collaborative, but also be willing to wear a variety of hats within
- Corporate office at 2089 Fort Union Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT
- Candidates from Salt Lake City and/or Wasatch Front area of
- From $40,000 and up based on experience.
- Includes paid time off and holidays.
- Competitive benefits with health insurance options and matching
About RealSource Management
- The company has received the Residential Satisfaction award
from SatisFacts two years running and has ranked in the top 25
Multifamily Best Places to Work in the U.S.
- With operations from Colorado to the Carolinas, and over 5,000
apartments in its portfolio, RealSource is poised for
- Four new projects are underway with new developments planned
for Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Florida.
- RealSource has been in operations since 1989 and has a strong
track record within the real estate industry.
- We pride ourselves on creating an employee-first culture that
is welcoming to all associates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as a collaborative member of the RealSource Management
marketing team, always striving for excellence.
- Manage the brand's online presence and coordinate online
creative / content development, ensuring alignment of all web
- Manage online campaigns via Google Ads, internet listing sites
(ex: Apartments.com, Zillow, etc.) and other channels to drive
interested audiences to RealSource Management communities.
- Manage social media campaigns across various platforms.
- Review and update property websites and drive traffic and
- Continuously create, monitor, and analyze sales & marketing
data reports to drive data-based decisions with key
- Enhance competencies in marketing campaigns and processes to
- Create, edit, and maintain multi-channel digital marketing
calendars for multiple entities.
- Recommend best practices while navigating in a high-growth,
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
creative marketing copywriting and editing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and marketing web platforms.
- Deep understanding of full range of online marketing
acquisition programs and media alternatives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Computer proficient: MS
Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Outstanding organizational, marketing communications and
- Aptitude to compile performance analytics and adjust campaigns
appropriately to drive engagement and outcomes.
- Minimum two years of experience in general marketing, social
media, and online/digital/search marketing.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and
the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a
- Ability to identify problems, create solution and implement
with proven results.
- Ability to adapt to change management and evolution of
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or five
to seven years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of multifamily rental industry preferred but not
- Prior corporate experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Constant need for visual acuity in small detail, beyond arm's
reach, peripheral, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
- Constant need for talking and hearing to communicate with
internal and external customers.
- Constant need to simultaneously use hand, wrist, and fingers to
operate standard office equipment.
- Frequent need for sitting, stooping, kneeling, and/or crouching
in order to access files and/or standard office equipment.
- Stand or walk or sit alternatively depending on the day's
needs. Estimate 25% of time is spent standing or walking and 75%
sitting at a desk.
- The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements.
- We comply with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: RealSource, Salt Lake City , Marketing Specialist, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!