Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Title: Project Manager
Reports To: VP of Design
Location: Anywhere in US
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the design
solutions including interfaces, user flows, data models, and print
solutions to meet customer needs and project goals. A successful
candidate will have a deep understanding of methodologies necessary
to create experiences that exceed customer expectations and the
ability to execute these techniques in applicable settings.
Strategies include but are not limited to design thinking and
extensive user research for both digital and print use.
- Oversee project scope, goals, and deliverables that support
business goals in collaboration with senior management and
- Maintain project milestone schedules and deliverables.
- Manage changes in project scope and direction to quickly
recalibrate schedules and budgets.
- Collaborate with various teams including product, tech,
marketing, sales, and creative design to create elegant user
interfaces and rich user experiences.
- Define site and product information architectures, interface
requirements, and navigation flows.
- Create inspiring, high converting experiences that lead to
- Increase customer empathy through ongoing user research
including testing of new features and products.
- Create rapid prototypes for testing and presentation.
- Build detailed user experience specifications and prototypes to
be used as the basis for technical development.
- Produce storyboards, user and workflow documentation, and use
- Ensure first-class user experience across all products.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in
a project management capacity.
- 3+ years in a UX role creating experiences that drive
conversion and AOV.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office; experience with
Workfront, Wrike, Adobe XD, and replay tools preferred.
- Ability to develop user and process flows, sketches,
wireframes, rapid prototypes, and UX product specifications for
varying mediums including websites, apps, and a variety of print
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work in a team
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly under fast-paced,
- Deep understanding of customer needs and how to effectively
incorporate them into design.
- Understanding of proven best practices including design
thinking to solve complex challenges.
- Drive to continually learn and implement cutting-edge design
conventions and interactions.
- Experience defining application functionality and creating
interfaces that fulfill varying requirements.
Keywords: FranklinCovey, Salt Lake City , Project Manager, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!