Director of Sales
Company: United Site Services
Location: North Salt Lake
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PURPOSE: The Regional Sales Director is responsible for building
and developing a high-performing Sales team within a defined
territory in the region to drive revenue growth and to achieve
region sales goals. He/she develops business plans to aggressively
grow the territory. This position recruits top talent, actively
coach performance, and provides on-going learning and development
opportunities to sales professionals.
- Analyze sales data intelligence to drive sales strategies
- Communicate USS sales vision, business plans, and
organizational updates to the Sales team.
- Develop a strategic territory plan for reliably delivering
financial growth and for expanding in the region.
- Assign sales territories to sales representatives, coordinates
sales activities, quotas, and goals.
- Liaison with marketing and business intelligence functions to
formulate regional sales strategy.
- Execute marketing plans to develop local referenceable
customers and increase brand awareness.
- Accountable for delivering on strategy for attracting,
developing and retaining the highest quality talent available in
the market place, and succession planning.
- Manage the performance and professional development of sales
- Ensure Sales team alignment with USS sales processes,
practices, and policies.
- Analyze sales activity and results to direct individual
performance and to provide input to senior management
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of region to conform to
- Represent USS in the community to enhance business
relationships and to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure ethical business practices.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the
- Champion, demonstrate, and uphold our core values: Customer
Centric, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, responsible, accountable, &
Keywords: United Site Services, Salt Lake City , Director of Sales, Other , North Salt Lake, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!