Associate Veterinarian at Hunter Animal Hospital
Company: National Veterinary Associates
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hunter Animal Hospital in Salt Lake City is Hiring!!!
- Generous sign on!
- Excellent compensation
- Work / life balance
- Family like atmosphere
Are you ready to experience the natural beauty of Utah and work
in an unbelievable job as well? Hunter Animal Hospital in West
Valley City, Utah has positions open for full/part-time associate
veterinarians to compliment and expand our already awesome
We are a relaxed, professional, busy small animal hospital with
NO emergency call or after-hours care. You can expect a 4 day work
week (8am-6pm) with alternating half-day Saturdays. We offer soft
tissue/orthopedic surgery, digital radiography (standard and
dental), ultrasound, therapeutic laser, alternative therapies
(acupuncture, VOM, chiropractic) in-house Heska lab, electronic
records, and amazing support staff. We encourage our doctors to
pursue personal areas of interest to benefit our practice.
Experienced practitioners as well as new/recent grads will be
considered. Our website address is hunteranimalhospitalut.com
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent,
from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which
applicant is to be employed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills through
charting and in appointments with clients.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and
upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- The ability to delegate responsibility and achieve results with
hospital team members.
- Capable of quality decision making.
- The ability to coach, correct, develops, and motivates
- Demonstrates excellent time and task management.
- Demonstrates professional and court
Keywords: National Veterinary Associates, Salt Lake City , Associate Veterinarian at Hunter Animal Hospital, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!