Company: Thrive Life
Location: American Fork
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Subcontract Manager is responsible for the life cycle of a
project subcontract to support Thrive's objectives. They set the
tone with subcontractors and ensure Thrive's interests are being
taken care of. The position is responsible to work with key
suppliers and manage the subcontractor's contractual obligations.
The Subcontract Manager plays a critical role in the success of the
- Provide subject matter expertise to the organization and
implement best practices
- Vet subcontractors to ensure the goals of Thrive are being
- Facilitate audits of current and potential subcontractors
- Manage supplier relationship, development, and performance
- Perform risk analysis, and develop mitigation plans and
solutions to problems
- Collaborates across multiple departments on proposed scope of
work/specifications and evaluation criteria
This is an exempt position that follows traditional business
hours of Monday through Friday, approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Occasional overtime outside of these hours may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Periodically review procedures to enhance the process and
incorporate lessons learned
- Participate in proactive team efforts and leadership to achieve
departmental, company and individual goals and objectives
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all
- Skilled eye for detail and organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to strategically think and act through to
- Ability to understand technical and production
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Typical of an office environment including sitting at a
- Offsite facility tours, meetings, and engagements
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university in
Supply Chain, Operations, or Business
- Minimum five (5) years of subcontract management
- Manufacturing experience preferred
At Thrive our purpose is to fuel life's important moments. This
purpose is driven by 5 values that serve as a foundation for the
company. Employees in every position are expected to contribute to
this purpose by exemplifying the 5 values as part of their role at
When we work together, we win together.
We set big goals and measure the results.
We solve problems by looking at the root cause.
We find a way to get the job done.
We treat people as people.
Keywords: Thrive Life, Salt Lake City , Subcontract Manager, Other , American Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!