Video Production Specialist
Company: England Logistics
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Video Production Specialist focuses on the creation and
production of a wide array of engaging digital marketing and
communications pieces across a variety of channels for internal and
external use. This position must have experience in shooting video
and in video editing that engages and caters to several different
target audiences across all of England Logistics divisions and
service offerings. In addition, the Video Production Specialist
consistently demonstrates a positive and hardworking attitude, a
continuous commitment to personal and process improvement and the
ability to build strong partnerships, one employee and one
customer/carrier at a time, and by working in accordance with ELs
COACHTeam core values.
- Pitches, develops, and completes digital projects within
- Delivers high-quality and unique creative that drives
engagement and helps meet business goals.
- Conducts regular and scheduled analysis of videos for
effectiveness, and reports out and acts on results.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills working with a variety
of internal customers over a number of unique service offerings
with varying target audiences.
- Ensures brand consistency across all materials so they meet
established EL standards of appearance, content and style.
- Effectively performs all other duties, as assigned.
Key/Lead Performance Indicators (Responsibilities and Day-to-day
Effort and Activity)
- Supports and collaborates with marketing team and other
departments in organizing and executing engaging video
- Plans, creates and coordinates videos on digital channels,
including social media, website, etc.
- Brainstorms and develops ideas for creative videos and digital
assets to enhance and grow the companys brand.
- Monitors ELs video performance and analyzes metrics to create
both short and long-term optimization recommendations.
- Researches and remains current on emerging tools, trends and
platforms to develop strategies and best practices for potential
implementation company wide.
- Attends company functions and events to record and/or
photograph proceedings for future use in collateral, website
updates, social media posts, etc.
- Provides marketing support for internal events as needed.
- Utilizes established project management tool to ensure
effective collaboration with team members, project ownership and
achievement of deadlines.
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, video/media production, or
related field with at least two years of marketing or creative
experience in a business environment. Experience may be considered
in lieu of education requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
Video Editing software in a business role required (will be asked
to submit a portfolio of previous work)
- Well-versed in video production and editing in Final Cut Pro,
Adobe Premiere or iMovie as well as photography and digital photo
- Ability to work effectively with and direct others to produce
high quality video and commercial productions.
- Experience effectively collaborating with internal customers to
generate ideas that meet their specific needs.
- Experience developing and executing digital video strategies to
align with audience behaviors, goals and key messages with calls to
action to drive engagement.
- Demonstrable experience creating videos in a professional
capacity utilizing established brand guidelines.
- Proven success in the utilization of imagery and tone to engage
a variety of target audiences.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work
well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively, manage expectations, and interact
with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Keywords: England Logistics, Salt Lake City , Video Production Specialist, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!