Luxury Bridal Manager - Jared - 59th & South State
Company: Signet Jewelers
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
LUXURY BRIDAL MANAGER Title: Luxury Bridal Manager
Reports To: General Manager or Assistant General Manager
in their absence
Reporting to this Position:
The Luxury Bridal Manager is a supporting management position
within Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry stores. This position will
achieve Store and individual sales goals by providing superior
Guest experience and expert knowledge on all bridal merchandise.
This position will be responsible for overseeing bridal sales
performance, timepiece merchandise launch executions, implementing
bridal product education provided by Signet, and developing
training plans to improve areas of opportunity for Store as a
- Meet or exceed three of the five performance standards. Sales
must be one of the three.
- No Code of Conduct written counseling within the past six
- DCA certified.
- Minimum six months with company or similar experience level
with another company.
- Completion of Minimum Training Requirements training module
(Found on Signet Learning Portal) and completion of the Minimum
Training Requirements Quiz with a passing score.
Serve guests and promote store sales
- Consistently attains sales and performance standards, Special
Event and Store promotion results.
- Promotes an environment of total guest satisfaction by making
the guests shopping and jewelry needs the first priority.
- Provides an exceptional Guest experience by keeping with the
Guests agenda and providing proper follow-up by utilizing the
- Consistently monitors the flow of Guests and assists with
matching the appropriate Team Member with the Guest.
Supervises bridal merchandise and effectively train all Team
Members on bridal merchandise
- Oversees the implementation and administration of bridal
merchandise, including sales performance, promotions, incentives,
launch executions, visual display and merchandising, while also
attaining sales and product knowledge on other merchandise
categories throughout the store.
- Develops and maintains complete knowledge of all bridal
merchandise, becoming the Subject Matter Expert, to effectively
train all Team Members on the features and benefits, quality,
value, warranties, services, and procedures associated with each
bridal brand and collection.
- Operates as a point of contact with vendor partners and is
responsible for successful completion of all vendor trainings,
eLearnings, and incentive submissions for the store.
Collaborates and assists with Management Team
- Evaluates areas of opportunity regarding each bridal brand and
collection and coordinates with the management team on developing
and coordinating effective training plans to improve behaviors
relating to merchandise sales, standards performance, and Guest
- Collaborates with the General Manager on recruiting, hiring,
scheduling, performance appraisals, counselings, updates related to
all pertinent information about Team Members.
- Communicates to the General Manager all pertinent information
relating to Team Members including personnel and security concerns,
merchandising needs, etc.
- Responds to Guest complaints and issues in a prompt and
courteous manner in partnership with the General Manager.
- Assists management team with primary responsibilities in their
Other essential responsibilities
- Acts in a manner that aligns with Signets Core Values and
respects Guests and Team Members.
- Consistent, regular scheduled attendance is considered an
essential function of this job.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures,
including Loss Prevention, Sales and Credit policies. Maintains a
high level of security awareness with all selling procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead by example by attaining required daily
performance standards, Special Event goals and executing Store
- Positive, enthusiastic, team-spirited work style, exhibiting
Signets Core Values at all times.
- Analytic thinking and reasoning.
- Ability to train and develop Team Members, conduct Store
training meetings as needed.
- Professional approach and image.
- Tactful, friendly manner when dealing with people.
- Ability to plan, organize, follow-up and supervise the work of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
- Ability to accept responsibility, make decisions, delegate, and
follow-up as appropriate.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to operate all sales-related equipment.
Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to
reach with hands and arms; to move among and between display cases;
to handle and feel merchandise; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to
lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern
differences in quality of merchandise.
- As required by the Store to include evenings and weekends.
- Three nights per week or as required by the General
- Sunday on an alternating basis or as needed.
- Store hours during Special Events and key selling times of the
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to
promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that
while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact
those selected for further consideration.
Signet maintains an online registry system to encourage all
interested employees to apply for careers in the management
positions listed in this registry, and to ensure equal
opportunities for advancement to all Signet employees. We
particularly encourage women and minorities who are interested in
management opportunities at Signet to participate in this program
and use this online registry system to express your interest in a
management position. Registration in this online system does not
guarantee a promotion, but is necessary for consideration for any
promotional opportunity to a management position listed in this
Keywords: Signet Jewelers, Salt Lake City , Luxury Bridal Manager - Jared - 59th & South State, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!