PACU Registered Nurse- Surgery Center
Location: American Fork
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all
else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in
Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in
communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in
1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical
specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by
Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state,
Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to
healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while
providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: Your Health Above All Else.
Position: PACU Registered Nurse- Surgery Center
Department: American Fork Surgery Center
Location: American Fork
Description: We are looking for a hard-working PACU RN with
strong customer service and multitasking skills for a busy surgery
center. Must have a great desire to provide patients and medical
staff with the highest level of customer service. This is a great
opportunity to work in a thriving and respected surgical center. In
addition to working with an outstanding team, you will find:
Competitive pay Generous medical, dental and vision benefits and
401k contribution No night, weekend or major holiday shifts No
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess patients on admission to PACU: airway patency,
respirations, vital signs, level of consciousness according to
- Manage difficult or emotional patient situations in a
- Respond promptly and professionally to needs of patients.
- Carry out physician/anesthesia orders.
- Maintain PACU in state of readiness at all times.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence in guest relations.
- Assist in post-op calls.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent patient care
information to assure the rights of patients are protected.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations, recognizing the
need for assistance and obtaining support for anesthesia personnel
and/or physician as needs..
- Responsible for complete and thorough performance of assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing Currently licensed
to practice nursing in the state of Utah Minimum one year
experience in PACU
- CPR and ACLS certifications required
- PALS certification preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work quickly and
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as communication,
organization and prioritization skills
- Have the ability to assess patient needs and provide the
- At times be able to work under stressful situations
- Good computer skills
- Monday through Friday
- No night, weekend or major holiday shifts
- No on-call
Keywords: RevereHealth, Salt Lake City , PACU Registered Nurse- Surgery Center, Other , American Fork, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!