Production Schedule Support
Company: Varex Imaging
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into
your internal Workday Account.
Performs planning and scheduling functions involved with
coordinating products and materials through various production
phases. Implements planned production schedules, labor loading and
capacity requirements. Reviews schedules to determine materials and
parts requirements to ensure materials are available according to
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Required Certifications and Training
- Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned
Experience Level with Business Tools
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures
to complete assigned tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring
limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on work. Works under
Typical Education and Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 0 - 1 year of experience
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Environment and Physical Demands
- As described in the job posting
Ability to Travel
- Travel may be required. See the job posting for more
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Varex Imaging, Salt Lake City , Production Schedule Support, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!