Sign Production Apprentice
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Every AlphaGraphics is franchisee owned. That means you're doing
business with a local partner who understands your challenges. We
are print and marketing experts. We work with the latest technology
so state-of-the-art is our status quo. We do everything possible to
get your brand noticed and get you business.Overview:
Full Job Description
Have you ever wanted to become an expert in a creative craft and
turn that expertise into a career?
The sign and graphics market is exploding and we're looking for
an energetic person who values hard work and personal growth to
join our team. Here's a brief overview of what you will be learning
in this position:
- You will learn how to run state-of-the-art equipment from heat
presses and roll-to-roll machines to flatbed printers, routers and
- Our diverse product offering requires sign substrate
understanding as well as sign finishing, application and
installation of signs and other large format projects like window,
wall, and vehicle graphics.
- You will learn how to work well with other team members and you
may occasionally work with contract sign installers. We will coach
you on our core values and how these core values can impact both
your professional and personal life.
As your skills develop, you may have the opportunity to install
work in other states as we often help clients with live events all
over the states and in some cases outside the country. This is a
hands-on position and projects are time-sensitive. This position
requires attention to detail, and good physical and motor skills.
Must work efficiently and provide a professional appearance at all
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we'd like to get to
- Have an open mind and a desire to become an expert in signs and
- A self-starter
- An interest in wood working, car mechanics or construction is
good background for what we do
- The ability to treat others with respect and play on a
- Someone who takes initiative to get the job done no matter
- A self-learner - we'll train you but our best employees are
those who actively seek to learn and develop
- Interface with customer service, sales, and other
customer-facing personnel to answer questions and directly assist
their sign understanding and sales efforts.
- Responsible for understanding center workflow and how other
departments and center personnel interface with the sign
- Responsible to keeping an install calendar and staying up to
date and on time with finishing install projects.
- Interface with customers and prospects, outside installation,
and sublet vendors.
- No prior sign and graphic experience required
- Health Insurance
- IRA with 3% company match
Keywords: Alphagraphics, Salt Lake City , Sign Production Apprentice, Other , Lindon, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!