File Maintenance Clerk (Marketplace)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Name:Smith's Food and Drug
Maintain the integrity of pricing throughout the store with
respect to ads, ad specials, price changes, gold slips, scan box,
coupons, scan audits, and reporting procedures. Responsible for
price and scan integrity of all products according to state laws,
company policies and guidelines. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy
and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service.
Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the
departments and be able to respond to questions and make
suggestions about products.
- Assist with and train other store associates on preparing store
signage and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all tags and signs are hung and displayed in a timely
- Research any tags that have not been hung, and make sure they
are items that are not carried; consult with management before
disposing of them.
- Assist with new and ongoing special programs and
- Perform an ad check at the beginning of each ad cycle to ensure
proper scanning of all items in the circular.
- Check ad signing for proper pricing.
- Submit all pricing audit reports.
- Observe scheduled shift operating hours.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil
- Model excellent customer service, demonstrating friendliness,
and maintaining a clean and orderly department.
- Apply pricing batches daily.
- Responsible for total store price accuracy.
- Perform all necessary cleaning, tag/sign cover, data strip, and
stanchion sign for the professional appearance of the store.
- Engage, greet and assist customers and associates when on the
- Implement accurate and timely price changes for new and
existing items using the pricing software.
- Sort, log, and distribute price change paperwork and tags.
- Research price discrepancies to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct audits to ensure shelf and pricing systems are
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures
and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity,
including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Ensure that all current merchandising, customer service, labor
control, expense and supply controls, loss prevention, maintenance,
safety, associate and customer engagement rules are being
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math: counting, addition, and
- Must be able to meet the minimum physical demands of the
- Must be 18 or older
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
- Checking experience preferred
- Computer experience preferred
Jobs at Smith's:A division of the Kroger Co.
(NYSE:KR) one of the nations largest grocery retailers, Smiths
currently operates 139 stores and 95 fuel stations throughout seven
western states. Smiths charitable giving, in partnership with
18,000+ associates, generous customers and suppliers, totaled $13.8
million in cash and food products to local organizations in 2015.
For more information visit: www.smithsfoodanddrug.com or
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: UT||Kaysville|| 1370 W 200 North St
||84037 || Smith's Food and Drug||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service;
Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time||
Keywords: Kroger, Salt Lake City , File Maintenance Clerk (Marketplace), Other , Kaysville, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!