Client Engagement Coordinator
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Title: Client Engagement Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations - Enterprise
The primary role of the Client Engagement Coordinator is to
provide Client Partners with one primary partner who coordinates
with client support and account management through the client
lifecycle. The CEC owns all the internal systems, process
management, and provides exceptional customer service by being
responsive to client needs, proactively communicating information,
and keeps the Client Partner's business organized and moving
Essential Job Functions
- Create a smooth customer experience from prospecting through
the full client lifecycle.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the projects, both
international and the U.S., across all phases of development from
the initial client contact, proposal presentation, contract
creation, and project completion.
- Create, manage and process client orders for
subscriptions/products/services and/or custom programs in network
systems in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and attention to
- Develop loyal facilitator relationships, educating them on new
content, managing new certifications, upgrades, material orders,
and facilitator promotions. Maintain client (facilitator) databases
and licensing process.
- Understand Client Partner's key metrics and input those metrics
into Salesforce along with managing and securing all Salesforce
- Schedule pre- and post-sale Client Meetings and input
face-to-face hours in Salesforce.
- Available to participate in post-sale Client Meetings along
with Client Partners for information gathering purposes.
- Work with Client Partners to evaluate and execute marketing
strategy for accounts in the Client Partner Database.
- In conjunction with Client Partners, analyze and manage
pipeline by updating stages and Expected Delivery Dates for
- Review All Access Pass (AAP) renewal, expansion, upgrade
opportunities with Client Partners in preparation for Quarterly
Business Reviews (QBRs) and Annual Business Reviews (ABRs).
- With Client Partner, analyze client needs and provide CPQ
pricing proposals to Client Partner and/or clients, recommending
Sales Levers where applicable.
- Work with FranklinCovey's legal department and custom solutions
team to understand, provide, and secure all agreements and answer
any questions about the agreement the client or Client Partner may
- Stay current on and ensure adherence to company policies,
revenue recognition requirements, and processes, understanding how
they impact decisions and sales.
- Manage all invoicing/credits and submit/monitor invoices to
payment portals (where applicable).
- Must develop proficiency with the Microsoft AX Dynamics ERP
system, Global Control Sheets, Event Manager, Salesforce.com,
Microsoft Office Suite, and Enable Greatness.
This position requires a minimum 3-year track record of project
and sales support experience including being a proactive
self-starter with proven organizational and problem-solving skills
while demonstrating superior customer service and professional
presence. Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
with a strong track record for being a collaborative team player is
essential. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics is a big plus. A
Bachelor's degree related to Business, Finance, Communications or
related field or equivalent experience is required.
Keywords: FranklinCovey, Salt Lake City , Client Engagement Coordinator, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!