Vice President of Sales & Business Development
Company: OSS SUPPRESSORS, LLC
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The successful candidate will take on a wide range of sales,
business development and marketing duties in support of OSS
Suppressors' expansion. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be detail-orientated, work independently with
minimal supervision, have excellent communication skills and be
able to juggle multiple projects within the scope of established
priorities for our various markets. Reporting directly to the CEO,
the Vice President of Sales and Business Development will be
responsible for the overall new business strategic direction and
bookings growth of OSS Suppressors. Activities will include
identifying, developing, and winning new business within military,
international, law enforcement, and civilian market sectors. This
position will support tactical operations, engineering, and
strategic marketing direction within OSS, already in place.
- Actively grow and manage the Capture Process from
identification of new opportunities to preparing a winning proposal
to being an active participant, as required, during final
- Establish a business development team. Grow and manage this
team of Sales, Business Development, and Marketing Communications
professionals; providing tactical and strategic guidance while
ensuring the right activities are performed at the right time to
maximize growth opportunities while keeping the management chain
- Serve as a key member of the executive team.
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent
with the companys overall strategy.
- Manage multiple business initiatives in a complex
- Help develop and manage strategic partnerships in the business
communities in all our channels to market.
- Assist in the development of a Channel Market Plan and build a
strong Dealer Network within the commercial space.
- Expand and grow business base by developing new customer
- Prepare and brief strategic presentations, including the annual
and strategic sales, BD and marketing plan.
- Participate in competitive market analysis and identify
customer needs, as it pertains to current and future product
- Participate in OSS Strategic Planning activities across the
- Work closely with other departments and/or functions (e.g.
Engineering, Production, Tactical Operations, etc) to coordinate
customer activities, and market strategies.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering is
desired but not required.
- 10 years of sales, business development, and marketing
experience coupled with strong problem solving skills.
- DoD and/or military experience preferred, with the outstanding
candidate having direct military procurement experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing a business development
- Proven record of successfully growing a business with expanded
customers and markets.
- Demonstrated experience winning multi-million dollar
- Demonstrated experience with a consultative selling
- A solid understanding of OSSs market, products, competitive
landscape, associated contractors and technologies.
- Self motivated, high energy, excellent communication and
- Work closely with Operations, Production, Engineering, and
senior management on commitments.
- Proven track record of accomplishments, high achiever capable
of growing and managing area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of System Development processes and Capture and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Clear thinker with strategic capacity to sift through
information and focus the organization on the critical
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and established contacts
among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads in the
Department of Defense and other government agencies.
- Travel up to 35% (after proper resolution of current COVID
A very competitive salary will be based on qualifications and
experience. Bonus pay will be based on performance.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
OSS Suppressors, LLC develops and manufactures suppressors for
the military, law enforcement, and commercial markets.
Keywords: OSS SUPPRESSORS, LLC, Salt Lake City , Vice President of Sales & Business Development, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!