This position professionally interacts with customers while
helping them navigate the store and render the best customer
- Responsible for helping team members complete everyday tasks as
well as the specific assignments asked of them.
- Must be properly trained in order to effectively train newly
hired employees and offer constructive feedback to one another in
order to improve.
- Maintains expert knowledge of Point of Sale (POS) operating
systems. This includes but is not limited to, Office Retail Star
specifically, maintenance, inventory, and purchasing.
- Oversees the store's security by remaining alert to surroundings
and keeping up to date on procedures in case of an emergency.
- Purchase orders are completed and received in a timely matter
with a special emphasis on details and correct verification.
- Participates in required meetings, as well as corresponding to
- Supports accurately recording rotating inventory. Stocks store as
- Verifies work schedule and coordinates with coworkers regarding
shift exchanges. .
- Reiterates HIPPA regulations.
- Checks store expirations dates and ensures product rotation;
organizes product in a tidy manner.
- Assists with the needs of the Pharmacy team.
- Represents the Store with a professional appearance, as well as
utilizes respectful people-first skills.
- Successfully receives delivery orders.
- Responsible for stocking shelves, performing inventory counts,
and keeping the store in good working order.
- Other duties as assigned.
-Utah Food Handlers Permit or ability to obtain permit
within 30 days.
-Ability to accurately count cash transactions, verify amounts,
issue receipts for funds received and reconcile a cash
-Requires effective decision making skills for handling customer
-Strong verbal and written communication skills for friendly,
effective interaction with the team and customers.
-Strong organizational skills.
General retail environment where the noise level is usually
moderate (ice machines, phones, escalators, people coming and
going). While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand for extended periods of time, talk, and
hear. Typing on a keyboard is required (touch screen available).
Close vision abilities are required (working at a PC or reading
work related order forms). Must be able to lift up to
Pharmacy Retail Associate I - Magellan MRx
Customer Service, Retail
GED (Required), High School (Required)
Certifications - Required
Utah Food Handlers Permit - Other
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.