Client Service Associate (Assistant)
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
How will you affect the business?
What skills will make me successful in this role?
- Organize or assist senior team members with the preparation of
renewals and assist the distribution team with the delivery of
- Ensure system is accurate and current to ensure outputs and
client deliverables will be produced according to guidelines and
- Liaise and be responsive to inquiries from outsourced provider
to manage and ensure the timeliness and quality of outputs.
- Upon policy placement (with assistance from a senior team
member), creates policy summaries, schedules of insurance,
calculates premium allocations, and provides quality review of all
post placement outputs.
- Participate in office and client visits.
- Enter, manage, and analyze data in various systems and
- Process billings according to requirements and instructions
from the service team.
- Process various documents such as policy audits, endorsements,
cancellations and reinstatements
- Order various reports, loss runs, MVR's and follow-up for their
- Participate in fulfilling client services needs such as issuing
Certificates of Insurance, Evidence of Property Coverage and Auto
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently; responsible
for proper documentation of files and proper communication to all
in accordance with company workflows, procedures and best
- Ability and desire to provide results
- Develop professional relationships with your internal and
- Effective communication
- Utilize your resilient and adaptable mindset in the face of
- Eagerness to collaborate with all Gallagher teams and
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1+ years directly equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic Math skills
Nice to have:
- Associate's degree, professional certification, or equivalent
training and experience preferred
- P revious experience handling client relationships
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Salt Lake City , Client Service Associate (Assistant), Other , Midvale, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!