We are seeking talented individuals that are motivated to
kickstart their Technology career. No prior professional experience
Revature is the largest and fastest growing employer of
emerging technology talent across the U.S. Come join us!
As a Revature IT Support
you will receive on-the-job-training to become an
experienced software engineer.
Remote Interviews are starting now!
Benefits for IT Support Specialists:
- Launch a career with no prior experience
- Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications – Employer paid.
- Mentoring program
- Experience with the largest companies in the US
- Career acceleration: Over 72% of Revature alumni have received
an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly
increase after launching their tech career with Revature
IT Support Specialist Training Program
- Full Time paid training
- Real World Projects – to get your enterprise ready for
placement with one of our corporate partners.
- Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job
market. We work together with our corporate partners, to identify
the skills that are most vital to their organization
- We're invested in your success—you’ll have an employee
engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range
- As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our
expansive network of like minded peers who can show you the ropes
to ensure you’ll rock your tech career.
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation
Apply Today. Interviews are going on
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend
equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status protected under applicable federal,
state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, benefits, compensation and training. If you require an
accommodation to work based on any of these protected factors,
please notify the Human Resources Department, and the Company will
evaluate the request and provide an accommodation in accordance
with applicable law.
We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local
laws related to discrimination and will not tolerate the
interference with the ability of any of the Company’s employees to
perform their job duties. Our policy reflects and affirms the
Company’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the
elimination of all discriminatory practices.