Sr Appraisal Desk Coordinator - Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City or Houston - REMOTE
Company: Enterprise Services
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Did you know that Zions
Bancorporation is one of the nation’s premier financial services
companies with total assets exceeding $70 billion? With local
management teams at the helm in 11 western states, Zions is
dedicated to making a difference in their local communities. At
Zions, we haven’t forgotten who keeps us in business, meaning we’re
committed to the success of our customers, and our employees. Here,
the possibilities are endless – come for a job, stay for a
Come join our team as Sr
Appraisal Desk Coordinator. Position can be located
in either Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Houston, Las Vegas
or Phoenix. *** This position is open for remote
- Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services
to the applicable division(s) within Real Estate Technical Services
- Primary duties include the timely processing of valuation
service requests from loan production staff, interfacing with
outside vendors to ensure timely completion of contracted valuation
services, and maintenance of the approved vendor list with ongoing
- Provides support to loan production staff regarding applicable
policies, procedures and valuation service-related issues.
- Other duties include word processing, organizing electronic and
paper files, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, processing
incoming mail, answering phones, maintaining reports and other
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities.
- May assist in preparation and control of records, statistics
and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- May administer various programs, projects and/or processes
specific to the operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and
outside the company regarding administrative issues related to
purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- May train and assist other employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- 6+ yrs of experience with appraisals and valuation concepts,
administrative functions or other directly related experience.
- Some experience with appraisals and valuation concepts.
- A combination of education and experience may meet
- Must have expert knowledge of appraisal valuations and
valuations of process and procedures.
- Expert organizational, customer relations and communications
skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Advanced analytical ability is required in order to gather and
summarize data for reports, find solutions to various
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Advanced working knowledge of various computer software
including spreadsheets, word processing and database
Keywords: Enterprise Services, Salt Lake City , Sr Appraisal Desk Coordinator - Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City or Houston - REMOTE, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!