Appraisal Coordinator - CA, NV, UT, AZ, UT - Work From Home
Company: Enterprise Services
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Did you know that Zions
Bancorporation is one of the nation’s premier financial services
companies with total assets exceeding $70 billion? With local
management teams at the helm in 11 western states, Zions is
dedicated to making a difference in their local communities. At
Zions, we haven’t forgotten who keeps us in business, meaning we’re
committed to the success of our customers, and our employees. Here,
the possibilities are endless – come for a job, stay for a
Come join our team as an
Appraisal Coordiantor. Ability to work from home for
those who live in the following states: Utah, Texas, California,
Arizona and Nevada.
- Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services
to the applicable division(s) within Real Estate Technical Services
- Primary duties include the timely processing of appraisal
valuation service requests from loan production staff, interfacing
with outside vendors to ensure timely completion of contracted
valuation services, and maintenance of the approved vendor list
with ongoing documentation.
- Provides support to loan production staff regarding applicable
policies, procedures and valuation service-related issues.
- Other duties include word processing, organizing electronic and
paper files, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, processing
incoming mail, answering phones, maintaining reports and other
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities.
- May assist in preparation and control of records, statistics
and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- May administer various programs, projects and/or processes
specific to the operating unit served.
- May serve as administrative liaison with others within and
outside the company regarding administrative issues related to
purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
- May train and assist other employees as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 - 4+ years of experience with appraisals and valuation
concepts, administrative functions or other directly related
- Experience with appraisals and valuation concepts.
- A combination of education and experience may meet
- Experience with the appraisal ordering system - Collateral
Management System (CMS) of similar applications.
- Must have expert knowledge of appraisal valuations and
valuations of process and procedures.
- Expert organizational, time management, customer relations and
communications skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to prioritize and manage large number of
- Provide procurement support to our internal business lines and
- Ability to meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Advanced analytical ability is required in order to gather and
summarize data for reports, find solutions to various
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Advanced working knowledge of various computer software
including spreadsheets, word processing and database
Keywords: Enterprise Services, Salt Lake City , Appraisal Coordinator - CA, NV, UT, AZ, UT - Work From Home, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!