MDM Developer II - Remote
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping
the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies
solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products
limited only by imagination.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Developer will participate in the
development, implementation, and support of the Ansys MDM platform.
The developer will provide development best-practices, education,
and training expertise to business and IT staff on the processes
developed for MDM.
The developer collaborates with business areas in the development
of data matching rules, survivorship rules, workflows, and
integration with source and target systems. The MDM development
work will align with the ANSYS data strategy and data
The role requires execution of tactical day-to-day initiatives as
well as contributing to the fulfillment of the long-term strategic
- Develop, implement, and maintain MDM components and
integrations that align with the ANSYS data strategy and MDM domain
- Monitor the performance and health of the MDM platform.
- Partner with business and technology teams to implement MDM
platform additions and changes that enhance the quality of mastered
data to maximize the value of data across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with other IT functions to design and implement
solutions for complex problems and understands end-to-end business
- Documents processes and procedures that contribute to ANSYS
data best practices and standards.
- Collaborates in designing and developing integration solutions
and data migration strategies.
- Experience working in on-premise, cloud, and hybrid data
- Experience working under an Agile development methodology.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology,
Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Experience developing in the Stibo Systems STEP platform.
- Experience in developing rules in Stibo STEP, including
survivorship and match & merge.
- Experience in Stibo STEP Workflow and WebUI development.
- Experience developing in the Customer, Product, Employee, or
Supplier data domains.
- Experience integrating data with 3rd party providers, including
Dunn & Bradstreet and Loqate.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST based APIs.
- Experience working with JSON and XML data structures.
- Experience with SQL language dialects for Oracle, SQL Server,
- Experience with SOA based data integration. Oracle SOA or
- Knowledge of various programming languages and development
tools, including (but not limited to) Oracle and Microsoft
development tools, Java, .Net, XML, TOAD, and Extract Transform and
Load (ETL) tools
- Demonstrated ability working in collaborative team environment
with other DBAs, developers, data modelers and architects, setting
priorities, and achieving results.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform
us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a
wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and
regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They
are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're
facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live
our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for
fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with
innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the
prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class
companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to
rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at
Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with
strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real
people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on
respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the
world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class
simulation technology so our customers can turn their design
concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower
cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys
has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies
by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any
unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire,
no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Keywords: ANSYS, Salt Lake City , MDM Developer II - Remote, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!