Valet & Bellperson - Sunrise Lodge - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Park City
Posted on: September 14, 2021
New Hire Bonus up
In search of an
individual with a friendly personality who enjoys being outdoors
and is excited to join our team and WOW each guest.
What will I be
Bellperson & Valet
Attendants are the first to greet and escort owners/guests and get
the pleasure of ensuring guest happiness! You will be driving
company success through performing the following activities to the
- Greet & assist every guest building a memorable arrival and
- Know and use members names, preferences, and routines. Develop
a personal connection with each member.
- Provides instructions regarding the amenities of the room and
property services and activities provided for guests' use. Delivers
messages, express check-out folios, newspapers and other requested
- Retrieving, transporting, organizing and storing of luggage in
designated area. Identify and explain room features to guests
(e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room
safe, valet laundry services).
- Driving/parking/retrieving all types of passenger vehicles
(including those with automatic or manual transmissions). Assisting
guests with directions. arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab,
shuttle bus) for guests/visitors. Record advance transportation
request as needed; communicate parking procedures.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises
and reports any problems or unusual activities to management, being
a Safety & Security advocate.
- Special projects as directed by leadership; responding to all
guest requests to ensure client satisfaction; Willing to "pitch-in"
and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding
We offer a fantastic benefit package
to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
outstanding travel benefits.
What are we looking
A team-first demeanor
To fulfill this role optimally,
applicants possess the following minimum qualifications and
- Current and valid State Driver’s License
- 6 months +of Customer Service experience
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 50 pounds.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an
entire work shift. Move at a speed that is required to respond to
work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog), with or without reasonable
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- 6+ years prior Bellperson & Valet experience
- Resort and Hotel hospitality industry experience
What will it be like to be a Team
Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Don’t wait! Apply Today.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Salt Lake City , Valet & Bellperson - Sunrise Lodge - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000, Other , Park City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!