Company: Martin Brower
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Warehouse persons receive inbound products, replenish, pick, select
and palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing
powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a
multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
People or Process Management Responsibility:
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a
$14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees
located in 19 countries.
We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around
the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our
customers, suppliers and our communiteis protecting their brands
every step of the way.
To learn more about Martin Brower please visit
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and
delivery to our customer.
- Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Foodservice distribution a plus
- 6 months MHE
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7
- This position must pass a post offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally
lift and or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments
ranging from -10F to 100F.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Martin Brower, Salt Lake City , Warehouse Person, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!