Teller (FT) - Brickyard
Company: University Federal Credit Union
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday w/some SaturdaysPay:
starting at $14.00/hr., depending on experience.The experience you
need to succeed:
- A High School diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
- At least 6 months related experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication skills.What you'll do:
- Offer solutions for members' financial needs by cross-selling
products and services
- Greet members, use name and maintain a professional and
courteous attitude during transaction.
- Receive and accurately process member financial
- Be highly knowledgeable of all Credit Union products and
- Examine checks presented and determine hold requirements.
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Answer basic inquiries regarding interest rates, fees and
account histories while complying with disclosure requirements,
regulations and privacy policies.
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary ensuring
teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded.Your Purpose will
be:Every employee is responsible for fulfilling our Mission
Statement: To improve the financial well-being of our members,
while providing world class service.The person in this position
will recognize the financial needs of members and cross sell the
appropriate products and services. They will quickly and accurately
process routine transactions that members conduct at the Credit
Union. This includes cashing checks and making deposits, loan
payments, and withdrawals.Perks for you:
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth.
- Ongoing paid training opportunities.
- 12 paid holidays and paid time off.
- Affordable health insurance options for all employees.
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- 14.47% 401(k) contribution (no matching necessary).
- Credit Union benefits including discounts on credit card
interest rates and discounts on mortgage loan fees.Get to know
University Credit Union:The University Federal Credit Union, also
known as University Credit Union, is a full-service financial
co-operative, serving the needs of over 100,000 member-owners and
their communities in Salt Lake and Davis Counties. Established at
the University of Utah, University Credit Union provides the best
rates and service on whatever products its members need whether
it's a mortgage, auto, or commercial loan.Our vision is, "Making
the difference to every member, every day!" This is not only
accomplished through the world-class service we strive to provide
to each member, but also through our ongoing community outreach
projects. The Credit Union is also making the difference to our
employees by encouraging ongoing development and continued
opportunism for advancement.
Keywords: University Federal Credit Union, Salt Lake City , Teller (FT) - Brickyard, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!