Company: EOS Fitness
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We at E S Fitness, blend training programs and nutritional
counseling to instill the value of health and fitness in every one
of our members. We are currently seeking trainers who can
effectively enhance the quality of life of their entire community,
one person at a time. Our goal is to build a partnership with our
clients to maximize their success and live a healthier lifestyle.
Prospective Personal Trainers must have great people skills,
willingness to learn and a strong desire to help others achieve
optimal results. An ideal candidate must have a passion for
fitness, demonstrate a drive for success, and a history of
commitment, delivering results and motivating clients. Noteworthy
behaviors for our ideal team player would be someone who is
conscientious, thorough, precise, concerned with rules and
accuracy, serious, disciplined and sincere. Department:
FitnessPosition Purpose: Understand the specific needs and
limitations of every client and facilitate safe, fun and results
driven fitness programing.Core Purpose: To create loyal, lifelong
fans and exercise practitioners.Other Responsibilities:1.
Progressive goal setting for every client2. Building and equipment
maintenance and safetyAccountabilities:1. Program Design2. Monthly
Assessments3. Customer Service (friendly, clean, helpful, problem
resolution)4. Information Hub (product knowledge, programs, events
etc.) 5. Knowledge of new trends6. Valid CertificationsRequirements
- Fight hard to win.
- Takes ownership of results.
- Adapts well and quickly to various situations.
- Communicates well with members and teammates with a customer
- Team player and be willing to jump into any task and get it
- Possess strong mathematical, analytical and sales skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Able to work independently, multi-task in a fast pace and
demanding work environment.
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, mornings,
early-mornings, afternoons, evenings and late-night shifts.
- Comfortable with a computer/technology, ability to quickly
shift focus, phone etiquette, and good at math.
- Portray a healthy lifestyle.Experience:
- Prior experience in the fitness/health club industry, or
similar is preferred.Education:
- Must have valid PT and CPR certification.Other Requirements:
- Must successfully pass Background Check.
Keywords: EOS Fitness, Salt Lake City , Personal Trainer, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!