Team Member - In Park City, UT
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: November 22, 2021
a one-time bonus payout of $2/hr for all hours worked between
10/4/21 and 1/2/22
Located in Park City, UT
After you complete your application, you will receive a link to an
Successfully complete the assessment within 7 days and start
Provides support as a member of the Prepared Foods team to include
preparation, counter service, sanitation, and stocking of products.
All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive
company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient
service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions
must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard
Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and
able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job
descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time
on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help
whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support
WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store
programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable
health and safety regulations.
* Cuts, prepares, and serves a variety of hot and cold foods,
including meats, cheeses, sandwiches, burritos, wraps, salad, and
* Samples products to customers.
* Stocks hot and cold cases and displays with prepared foods from
kitchen, walk-in preparation, and refrigerators.
* Checks in-stock product dates to ensure freshness and rotates
* Bails and consolidates recyclables.
* Assists Team Leader in organizing and displaying volume and
* Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets
* Assists with periodic inventory checks.
* Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed
and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required
trainings and meetings.
* Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers
in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling
techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
* Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures
for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising
* Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established
procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation,
and safe work practices.
* Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary
working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance
with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
* Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures
accuracy of signs and pricing.
* Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Ability to sell proactively.
* Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work
as part of a team.
* Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner
to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
* Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in
all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
* Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time
management and organization skills.
* Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
with a sense of urgency.
* Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
Desired Work Experiences
* No prior retail experience required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
* Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and
* Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting
* Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
* Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box
cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
* May require use of ladders.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary
of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as
an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties
or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one
progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a
lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the
duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other
responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business
conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for
the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful
performance in their current position before being considered for
promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level
position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the
candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new
position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an
advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or
developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not
guarantee a promotion.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Salt Lake City , Team Member - In Park City, UT, Other , Alpine, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!