Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?At Henkel, you can make
a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your
projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our
unique brands in markets around the world open up countless
opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If
you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think
out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future
together with us.
$1,500 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard
re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that
manufacturing performance can be analyzedYOUR SKILLS
- Previous experience working in a production environment and/or
operating equipment preferred
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English to communicate and
interact effectively with associates at all levels.
- Must have basic computer and math skills
- Ability to interact effectively with associates at all levels
of the organization
- Knowledge of basic Lean principles such as 5S, TPM, Root Cause
Analysis is highly desiredHenkel is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other
legally protected characteristics.Henkel does not accept
unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies.
Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property
and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's
request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for
specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement
with Henkel must be in place and current.All employees applying for
an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager
about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion
will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills
meet the job requirements.
Keywords: Henkel, Salt Lake City , Machine Operator, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!