Sr Field Specialist.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Johnson and Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Sr. Field
Specialist located in the Salt Lake City, UT or Phoenix, AZ
Candidate must have the ability to work in home office 25% & in
Valid US Driver's License Required.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the
trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating
companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to
help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner
with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading
products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts,
dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size
for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of
everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow
@JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
- Provides technical support to physicians, nurses and other
medical professionals on company products and services.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs complex electro-mechanical
medical lasers and other equipment
- Provides support and problem resolution for sales, customers,
and the field service team.
- Ensures that installation, training, and other work necessary
is completed on time.
- Identifies problems and recommends resolutions on existing
- Conducts new product evaluations.
- Documents and reports on field activities as well as
incorporates and promotes process improvements.
- Participates in the generation of technical bulletins and basic
operations and service procedures.
- Works with field service representatives, sales
representatives, clinical specialists and customers to improve
- Assists in the development and maintenance of equipment
- Other additional duties or projects as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Technical Certification
- A minimum of at least 4 years technical/field support
experience in highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of servicing principles, practices and
- Standard test equipment experience to include digital
multimeter, oscilloscopes, etc.
- A valid US Driver's License
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Must be team-oriented with great communication skills
- Heavy lifting of equipment (50 lbs.), prolonged standing,
lifting and bending will be required
- Ability to work weekends and "off hours" as needed to support
customer and business needs
- Ability to travel on short notice & do occasional air
- Ability to do overnight travel 25%
- Ability to work in the Home Office 25%/Field 75%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Degree in electronics
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Previous Laser or Ophthalmic Laser experience
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based
compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is
eligible for an annual performance bonus. The annual performance
bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve
annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the
corporation's performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses
are awarded at the Company's discretion on an individual basis.
This position is eligible for a company car through the Company's
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee
benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension
plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and
work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of
the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through
the link below.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-California-Santa Ana-1700 E Saint Andrew Place
North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix, North America-United
States-Utah-Salt Lake City
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Salt Lake City , Sr Field Specialist., Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!