Company: Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock
heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
It is an exciting time at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City
Creek and the hotel has great opportunities to join our team. We
are located in the heart of the city and near the downtown area's
most popular attractions. Our inviting hotel captures Salt Lake
City's love for nature and the traveler's desire for modern style.
Located across the street from The Salt Palace Convention Center
and just one block from multiple TRAX stops, the hotel thrives off
the fast-paced convention and group business.We offer Health,
Dental and Vision benefits, discounted parking and TRAX passes for
our associates as well as competitive pay in an environment that
promotes growth and development. Apply today to discover your next
great adventure in Salt Lake City!We value U.S. military experience
and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Salt Lake City , J1 Interns, Other , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!