Mercedes Client Advisor
Company: Schomp Utah
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWHO WE ARE:Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is a
world-class, "Best of The Best" award winning dealership. We're
driven by our values; We are a Competitive group - We want to WIN.
We are Adaptable - Willing to change if there is a better way to
deliver a great experience for our guests. We are Consistent - We
do it right or fix it fast. We are Respectful - Teamwork is key to
our success. And finally, we want to demonstrate Empathy - The
power of authentic connection. At Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, we
believe that Work-Life Integration is more than just a catch
phrase. Our dealership is closed on Sundays & Mondays because we
know family time is the most important time. We're building a
world-class team - we operate out of the nicest Mercedes-Benz
dealership in Utah, equipped with great employee and guest
amenities, including an in-house work-out facility. Our
organization is a place with limitless advancement
opportunities...if you're looking for a home, not just a job, we
hope you will consider Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.Apply at
careers.schomp.com.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:Think Automotive Sales
is not for you? Consider this, our system is extraordinarily
different. Through our One Price. One Person. One Hour.™ sales
process, there is no need for negotiation. Our Client Advisor
positions offer excellent income potential - as much as $150,000 a
year - and opportunities for career growth. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES The Client Advisor is responsible to serve as the
organization's representative in all activities connected with the
sales of new and used vehicles and related products and services to
our customers. The Client Advisor will ensure an extraordinary
client experience while creating client relationships and
contributing to the dealership's sales targets.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Treat all customers in an enthusiastic, courteous and helpful
manner and strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
Promptly follow-up with customers and fully answer their questions
or address their concerns, seek assistance if necessary or
- Follow current standards for customer treatment that define
courteous, professional behavior and foster the goal of complete
customer satisfaction. Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction
scores at or above the national benchmark level.
- Execute our sales process with each customer.
- Perform all functions necessary to sell our products and
services at or above the profitability guidelines established.
Follow our operational procedures.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to 100% of the customers
100% of the time.
- Answer incoming phone and internet leads.
- Complete CRM assigned tasks and follow ups.
- Assist in merchandising and presentation of grounds and
- Continually maintain prospects for new customers and new
business using phone, mail, email, personal contact, referrals, and
all other means available.
- Regularly and consistently follow up with prospects and
customers per organization/departmental guidelines using telephone,
mail, personal contact, and other means. This specifically includes
regular and systematic follow up with those who have purchased
vehicles from you/us regularly and continuously after they have
- Continually maintain and upgrade "Product Knowledge" of the
products and services we sell and of "competitive" products and
services. Meet with supervisor regularly to review
goals/objectives. Develop and work action plan that achieves those
- Assist in ensuring that all manufacturer/supplier programs,
warranties, etc. are followed and that required records are
- Ensure our sales areas, both inside the building and outside,
present a clean, neat, and in accordance with our brand image.
- Assist in the collection of past due customer accounts as
- Use and keep up to date accurate records, files, forms, Dealer
Management Systems, etc.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management. JOB
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to manage and organize
time and activities.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow brand dress
- Ability to adopt and support new processes and changes to help
in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the customer experience is the best in the
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Excellent process orientation and extremely accountable for
self and sales operation.
- Possess outstanding work ethic.
- Superior customer service skills
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Ability to maintain emotional control in stressful
- Able to use CRM database, dealer DMS system Microsoft office
products as required EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- 4 year degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and
the motivation to continually increase product knowledge should be
- The self-concept of a professional should be coupled with
concern for quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must hold a current State of Utah sales license or have the
ability to obtain a sales license as required by the State of Utah.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity
to perform the requisite job functions. Must be able to stand for
extended periods of time. Requires frequent bending, reaching,
repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and
sitting, with some heavy lifting (20 pounds) unassisted, pushing
and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift. WORK
ENVIRONMENT Employees will observe all policies and guidelines as
set forth by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Employees must be
attentive to customer needs and responsive to customer inquiries.
Must maintain clean and orderly work area. BENEFITS INCLUDE
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with
opportunities for professional growth through training and
advancement from within the organization. Our team members also
enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including
short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life
insurance and All-State Insurance products.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington and the
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fully equipped workout gym!Please no phone calls or in person
submittals - All applications must be completed and submitted
online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you
should it fit our current needs and requirements - Thank you for
your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Apply online at
careers.schomp.com.Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive
Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Schomp Utah, Salt Lake City , Mercedes Client Advisor, Other , Farmington, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!